TRIAL TECHNOLOGY: CONTROL, CLARITY AND IMPACT IMPROVED THROUGH TECHNOLOGY
In our increasingly visual society, the caliber of your trial technology support can often make the difference in delivering an ordered, impactful, and confident courtroom presentation.
“I recently had a major trial and used Tsongas’ Trial Technology Consulting for a variety of services. The Tsongas tech consultant was a critical member of our trial team. He was exceptionally capable at producing and demonstrating effective demonstratives in the courtroom. Throughout proceedings, he gave me valuable insights as to how to make best use of the technology in the context of presented evidence and testimony. I cannot speak highly enough about Tsongas and its team of consultants, and would recommend their services to anyone preparing to present complex testimony at trial.”- Steven W. Block , Foster Pepper, Seattle, WA
Trial Technology Services
Tsongas provides the full spectrum of technology support services to ensure seamless presentations.
- A Technology Consultant manages all technical aspects of your case presentation, and courtroom presentations.
- Equipment setup and operation, complete with redundancies and backups to ensure all technical details are taken care of.
- Video deposition synchronization and editing
- Multimedia editing, digitization, and duplication
- Document digitization including OCR
Tsongas On Your Side at Trial
Tsongas technology consultants bring insights, experience, and expertise to the multimedia portion of your presentations. When Tsongas is running your technology, it’s more than just tech support. It’s having a Tsongas team member embedded in your trial team.